Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A deep report on sleep treatment
RE: A deep report on sleep treatment
(Yesterday, 09:53 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Ever wish you had a Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV?

Not really, when Medicare and Access offered me an APAP system with my history with Phillips I did indeed ask for a RESMED system.

I could not stand it!!

I tried to adjust to the Resmed system for a week and had to call it quits, my medical system supplier said: “We see that a lot, some people are Resmed people and others are Phillips people.” They then swapped the Resmed system for a Phillips Dreamstation APAP system.

Although I was NOT 100% happy with the Dreamstation APAP I was much better than with the Resmed system.

SO as I can only afford out of my own pocket one system I when with the known Dreamstation ASV.

SO unless someone wants to loan me a Resmed ASV system for me to try as my insurance will NOT supply me with either system so I had to buy my ASVs out of my own pocket.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 258 6,830 Yesterday, 01:26 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Effort to improve treatment of OSA and IH QuietSign 69 1,261 09-17-2020, 05:01 AM
  Is there a link between sleep apnea treatment and incontinence? DaveL 0 106 09-15-2020, 10:57 AM
  How can I make my treatment more effective? Neighborgeek 9 223 09-14-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Neighborgeek
Question [Treatment] Need help interpreting today's sleep report.... tallhelmut123 7 131 09-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Last Post: tallhelmut123
  Need advise on treatment iPal 12 341 08-31-2020, 08:12 AM
Last Post: iPal
Idea [Treatment] ASV settings for treatment of complex sleep apnea JoeyWallaby 146 4,999 08-29-2020, 11:12 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.