Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A few mask reviews
A few mask reviews
A few mask reviews of masks that I use:

1. Dreamwear
Works fairly well.  Use the smallest cushion that you can.  Use an extra strap below the standard one to stabilize the lower part of the side arms and keep the cushion from moving and losing seal.  Top and front vents are just okay - they can put out a disturbing stream of air.
2. N20
Good cushion.  Headgear not impressive.  I use N20 cushion and hose in a Wisp frame and headgear with hose routed to top.  Diffuser on the front hose is okay but could be better.
3. Dreamwisp
Nice cushion. Front vent and top vent not great - streams of air.  Headgear magnetic clips nice feature but can be felt on face for side sleeping.  Headgear back pad too low and puts pressure on neck.
4. Wisp
Good headgear.  Front hose unnecessarily heavy. I secure it at top of headgear.  Cushions would be comfortable design but are sized weirdly - either too small or too big. 

And of a couple that I sent back:
1. P10
Pillow cushion very flexible and deforms when front hose tugs on it, losing seal and causing discomfort.
2. N30i
Unimpressed with the headgear - looks nice but not very well fitting.  Stiff front part of cushions curve too far toward face and feel constricting and not comfortable compared to dreamwear cushions.

And of one that I'm trying:
N30
Comfortable cushion with well-designed diffuser.  Headgear strap very minimal.  Short front hose mandates attention to your hose hanger arrangement to avoid tangles, jiggles, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S-11 reviews Bilzer 2 458 05-23-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,532 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,219 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,758 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Diagnosis] any Apnitest reviews? wwsleep 13 3,046 05-02-2021, 12:09 AM
Last Post: AlanThomas
  [Equipment] Call for Soft Collar Reviews Sleeprider 3 1,145 06-23-2020, 09:19 PM
Last Post: ragtopcircus
  Need reviews on report Moin Pathan 11 1,842 04-21-2020, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Moin Pathan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.