Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A few questions for anyone that can provide some insight
A few questions for anyone that can provide some insight
Lately I’ve been sleeping fairly well for the first half of the night then something happens.  All of a sudden there’s an increase in pressure and some leaking.  I’m trying to find out what’s going on so I can fix it and get a whole night’s sleep.  Without getting rid of all the clusters of Hypopneas occurring within a time period of the third section of my sleep cycle I will never be able to lower my AHI. By looking at my pressure graphs do you think my pressure is not set high enough to control the hypopneas?

Sorry for all the attachments but it’s the best way to show what I’m trying to figure out.  The first one is the whole night and the second one is more graphs of the whole night.  The remaining attachments are 3 minute intervals leading into and during the cluster of events.

My DME had one of the ResMed APAP VPAP VSR machines in the S9 model and said I could rent it but I would not be given a warranty since there was a newer model out now.  I found exactly what I wanted online with a two year warranty so I put in an order for it.  At least now I am out of Medicare’s compliance requirements.  Monday I go to see our sleep center Neurologist and I am curious to see how well he can interpret the Sleepyhead graphs I am taking with me.  The NP in charge of my compliance told me when I had a meeting with her one time and came with questions from one of my  graphs that their reports did not show Flow Rate or Flow Limit. I don’t think they have a graph for Snores either. I have questions for the sleep neurologist concerning items that are found in those graphs, but maybe his only concern is that he needs to get your AHI under 5 so he can chalk up another patient treated successfully. 
[attachment=10577]
[attachment=10578]
[attachment=10579]
[attachment=10580]
[attachment=10581]
The thread preview won't let me add any more screen shots so I will reply as soon as I post this with the last 3
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A few questions for anyone that can provide some insight
Here's the last 3 screen shots
[attachment=10582]
[attachment=10583]
[attachment=10584]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 143 11 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 266 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  [CPAP] Looking for Oscar data insight SleepyJeff 4 180 03-09-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: SleepyJeff
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 258 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Long time CPAP user, first time here. Any insight is appreciated! TwoFistedWonderBrain 7 614 02-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 305 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
Video [Treatment] Looking for Insight on my CPAP data scarcityj 6 399 01-16-2024, 10:09 PM
Last Post: scarcityj

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.