Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A fix for slack-jaw.
RE: A fix for slack-jaw.
Thank you Dormeo. Technically I'm already dead Smile  That is; I'm not attached to being right, as well as the emotional baggage I've already let go of.

I'm really stoked by the positive help and comments I've received on this forum!
You can't go back and you can't stand still, if the thunder don't get ya the lightnin' will.
Post Reply Post Reply
One last comment: I bought my headband/jaw support for NZ$1.00 at our local Dollar store.
You can't go back and you can't stand still, if the thunder don't get ya the lightnin' will.
Post Reply Post Reply
Greetings Braindead, (Sorry I didn't see any other name to use lol)

I'm searching the board for info regarding dentures and cpap. I am fast heading toward dentures and have enough anxiety about that whole business (extractions -getting used to them etc) without worries about sleeping, but I'm aware that how my mask fits will change drastically. I have nose pillows (Remed brand.) 

I don't know if it will ever come in handy what you've said, but I'm grateful to have it in my arsenal for possible helps. 

Thank you, 

Susan Aka The Manse Hen
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.