Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A little early, but...
[Image: images_zpso932iahu.jpg]

All the best to everyone.
Bompa
I just realized I'm more in demand and very valuable....I'm an antique!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You Bompa!
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
As the week before Christmas starts we should take the time to review our blessings. Our troubles and challenges may be many, but we are still here, never giving up, and doing the best we can.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-16-2016, 05:34 PM)Bompa Wrote: [Image: images_zpso932iahu.jpg]

All the best to everyone.
Bompa

Merry Christmas to you as well Bompa. I must tell you a quick story. When my eldest son was just learning to talk, he couldn't say his words quite right. When he saw my Dad, he started calling him "Bompa" for Grandpa. My Dad is gone now and my son is grown, but when referring to his Grandpa, he always says Bompa.

Post Reply Post Reply
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Bompa.
Post Reply Post Reply
Merry Christmas to all.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply