Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A little rant about walking in the road in the dark.
I was taught to walk on the side facing the oncoming traffic, then you can get out of the way if they look like getting too close.

I also now carry a small torch that I switch on when cars are approaching me/us at night [most nights I walk around to the bus stop to meet my wife when she is coming home from work], and if the weather is cold or wet I now also wear my flouro work coat with the reflective strips on it.

Road safety is the responsibility of those on the road, regardless of whether by foot/bicycle/motorcycle/car/heavy vehicle... I travel by, or drive all of those myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-27-2016, 05:13 PM)FrankNichols Wrote: I have a theory that the Russians won the Cold War. In 1970 (or there about) they developed and drop stupid bombs all across the US. Since that time people have been too stupid to know the Cold War is over and Russia won - among other kings like walking on the wrong side of the road...HuhsignShock-2Shock-2Dont-knowHuhsignOh-jeezOh-jeezRolling laugh

But did THEY actually go to the moon ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-03-2016, 05:36 PM)0rangebear Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 05:13 PM)FrankNichols Wrote: I have a theory that the Russians won the Cold War. In 1970 (or there about) they developed and drop stupid bombs all across the US. Since that time people have been too stupid to know the Cold War is over and Russia won - among other kings like walking on the wrong side of the road...HuhsignShock-2Shock-2Dont-knowHuhsignOh-jeezOh-jeezRolling laugh

But did THEY actually go to the moon ?

Some people don't believe the U.S. went to the moon. More side effects of the stupid bombs?

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Walking Dead AlanE 17 1,521 04-22-2016, 09:13 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Rant - Want to throw IPhone out the window 49er 12 1,252 01-02-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: 49er