Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A new User from Germany
Hello

I am a new User in this Forum. I joined because I will get more Information about my Breathing Machine. It was manufactured in the US, so I think this is the right place to get more and competent Informations.

I live in Germany near Cologne.

Thank you. Hope to get in contact with nice people.

Cu
Norbert
Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome

Happy to have you with us!
Post Reply Post Reply
Guten Tag, Norbert. Willkommen.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome to the Apnea board. This is a good place to learn more about your breathing machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the Apnea Board. There is a great deal of information available here. You will be able to download the Clinicians Manual for your machine or one very much like yours. Also take a look at the Sleepyhead Software which you may be able to use to analyse data from your machine. Good luck with your treatment.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post from Imgur

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Norbert. Happy to have you with us.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed? mogulman 2 146 08-15-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  please advise new user oxi graph netmouser 2 75 08-15-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: netmouser
  New CPAP user needs a bit of help Donkey Farm 17 440 08-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Thumb Sucking and CPAP user lazurm 18 897 07-29-2017, 05:07 PM
Last Post: lazurm
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 118 5,111 07-27-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Air mini user? Reviews? christian4870 2 298 07-13-2017, 02:26 AM
Last Post: christian4870
  Totally New CPAP User - CLUELESS Theilluminator 10 578 07-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last