Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A new beginners guide to sleeping with CPAP
RE: A new beginners guide to sleeping with CPAP
Hi fitmart,
Thank you for sharing your video, it was very informative.
GREAT JOB.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Your video was wonderful. Many thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Fitmart, I thought your video was really informative and good for a beginner. Yes as others have pointed out, there are some things you could have mentioned that you did not. I am not criticizing as I am sure it is hard to cover everything, but you did well covering most of what a newbie needs to know. Good job!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Fitmart,

Thank you!  Nice job.  Now I use an ASV and it made a HUGE difference.  There are others here who use it as well.  I don't know how you would work that in, however.  Sleeprider, Walla Walla, and some others managed to pick up on it, but a conventional CPAP would not have done me much good (I had one and it didn't help me).  It wasn't until I got an ASV machine that I made any significant progress.  Frankly, pushing the forum is very good and will undoubtedly point someone at the right technology.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question back sleeping now due to disc and shoulder pain Mouchet 13 298 07-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Sleeping longer--how do I reduce humidity within my humidifier? DaveL 43 1,206 05-07-2019, 08:57 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Mask Sizing Guide golfgame 7 1,077 11-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: stevenmahoney
  Sizing guide for F20 stevenmahoney 1 258 11-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Last Post: bonjour
Ohmy Any tips on Back-Sleeping with the Amara View? Hydrangea 10 741 09-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  back vs. side sleeping yankees123 12 990 08-31-2018, 11:58 AM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Aerophagia when sleeping on side only MrZennie 10 915 06-29-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Allessio77

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.