Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A simple question please.
Hi Everyone, Sorry I have s silly little boring question here that has been niggling away at me.
I am wondering why under my name on the left side I have a Warning 0% sign, something no one else seems to have.
Have I done or haven't done something different to the rest of you in setting up my profile?
Not sure if I should have asked this question here. It's a bit boring compared to all the other topics you cover. I enjoy the reads.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
It is something only you see. It tells you if you are in trouble or not. "0%" means all is well
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2014, 03:59 PM)Peter_C Wrote: It is something only you see. It tells you if you are in trouble or not. "0%" means all is well
Thanks Peter.
So everyone else sees their own warning level? That makes me feel better. I wondered why I was the only person that had one. I was happy that it was 0%, but I still didn't like to be the only person with one. Cheers!
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply

Yup I see mine too - I've been in trouble, but nothing changed on mine, so perhaps it is a non-used feature?
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Forum staff members get to see everyone's warning level; it's how we can keep track of 'trouble-makers' - aka rule breakers.

Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2014, 04:47 PM)PollCat Wrote: Forum staff members get to see everyone's warning level; it's how we can keep track of 'trouble-makers' - aka rule breakers.

Bob.
I don,t see everyone else, only mine
What you don't know can't hurt you
No news is good news Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply

(03-05-2014, 04:30 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Yup I see mine too - I've been in trouble, but nothing changed on mine, so perhaps it is a non-used feature?

Oh, it's used. Not very often because we have such nice, polite, rule following members.

And when a warning is given, we always tell you why.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I can't imagine there being any trouble makers around here, nod, nod, wink, wink, wink.
Secret Apnea business.
Good idea though.
Thanks everyone.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply