Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A story and request for advice from someone recovering from possibly 15 years of Slee
RE: A story and request for advice from someone recovering from possibly 15 years of Slee
The A10 is the latest on the market. I haven't used it but if I were looking to score a new machine that is the one I would go for.

As to which model? That's totally dependent on your specific needs. Have you downloaded & installed Sleepyhead? What are your results at the settings you are using? CA's? These kinds of things need to be known before you settle on a machine type.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A story and request for advice from someone recovering from possibly 15 years of Slee
Pardon my ignorance, but what settings are you looking for?

I use Sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 44 1,835 10 hours ago
Last Post: akarifur
  Help request... zsearcher 26 1,246 Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Last Post: zsearcher
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 16 305 Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 181 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 874 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 626,113 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 120 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.