Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A10 Elite Seems Way Louder After 60 Day
A10 Elite Seems Way Louder After 60 Day
When I first got it, I remember I couldn't really hear it running. Now I hear an audible blower sound, and also an amplified breathing sound on top of the blower noise.

Is it me or is anyone else noticing this volume jump?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A10 Elite Seems Way Louder After 60 Day
There was another thread on this and yes I have noticed it after 30 days. I don't know why. I replaced the filter and no change. It's still way quieter and cooler than the oxygen concentrator I was using. I ended up moving that thing into another room and run a 50' tube into the bedroom. Way too noisy, way to hot. Thankfully I don't have to use it anymore now that I have cpap.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2015, 05:33 AM)AlanE Wrote: There was another thread....... I ended up moving that thing into another room and run a 50' tube into the bedroom. Way too noisy, way to hot. Thankfully I don't have to use it anymore now that I have cpap.

Works with a wife too Wink
I'm sleeping about fifty foot away in the front room.

Sleep-well
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi player,
Since your machine is still pretty new, you might talk to your DME to see if you could get it exchanged.
Hang in there and good luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Player, did you have a different machine before? An alternative is that your hearing may be more sensitive now to the tone of the unit. By all means take it in to the DME. But I want to mention ears can play tricks. Like when the radio volume in the car is fine when you get out, but the next morning is really loud.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2015, 01:41 PM)trailrider Wrote: Hey Player, did you have a different machine before? An alternative is that your hearing may be more sensitive now to the tone of the unit. By all means take it in to the DME. But I want to mention ears can play tricks. Like when the radio volume in the car is fine when you get out, but the next morning is really loud.

I am wondering about this, but I am leaning towards it being louder... I have good hearing, and when I first got it I would lie in bed in the middle of the night and had a hard time hearing it. Now it is obvious with the 2 sounds layered.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 152 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  [CPAP] Res Med S9 Elite bikerfriend 3 129 03-14-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 260 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 290 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
Question How do I enable autoset on a ReMed Airsense 10 elite krschultz 3 625 09-25-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Noise resmed 10 autoset elite Galletto1959 0 502 05-19-2023, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Galletto1959
  AirMini much louder than A10 with same mask and settings? DougM 7 1,857 04-25-2023, 04:06 PM
Last Post: densoo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.