Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A10 autoset in CPAP mode- all data recorded?
Question 
Hey All,
Have been reading you all for a while, thanks for posting.
I will get an 'A10 autoset for her' this week and am wondering if I can use the CPAP mode and still collect the data from the session (AHI, individual events, RERA, etc.) to use as a reference before I start using APAP? I've been using CPAP for 12 years and would like to know how well (in general) it has served me.
Thanks folks you all are great! -Roy
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Roy - welcome to Apnea Board.

Yes, the Autoset will record full data in all modes, so you will get a complete record of your therapy.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great to hear DB, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi PreciousRoy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy and I hope you like your new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Numbers at glance using Dreamstation in Auto mode TimtheEnchanter 1 121 12-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [split] New member - Res-Med AirSense S10 CPAP or Autoset BJ54 6 271 11-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  [CPAP] Auto mode on Respironics IS better! TimtheEnchanter 3 250 11-13-2017, 02:42 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Travel CPAP data questions Samelia 9 650 11-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Clinician mode for Intellipap 2 AZCraig 4 1,071 10-29-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: analog
  [Equipment] Z1 auto travel cpap mode change Aschaefer5 4 409 10-22-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: jedwin
  Apex Auto Apap/Cpap shuts off in CPAP mode razormarsh 8 212 10-19-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: OpalRose