Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Best DME Provider In Seattle
RE: Best DME Provider In Seattle
Norco was recommended by my doctor. I was unimpressed with their service and knowledge. After an extensive search and several personal recommendations I went with Supplier #1 Commercial Link Removed. and have had a great experience. I just pay out of pocket so I'm not versed on insurance issues with them. They provide a 30 day money back on mask returns so I wasn't all that worried with which one I bought. I ran through three until I decided on the Dreamware. I got my equipment next day. I've been told there is a good DME in Redmond or maybe Issaqua. About the best I can provide for you. If you find a god one please post

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry about that I didn't even know it generated a link I just typed the name. I'll use caution in the future.
Post Reply Post Reply
The only online supplier I know of that invoices insurance is Supplier#30. They are physically located in California, but apparently will work with a number of insurance companies.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2017, 07:45 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The only online supplier I know of that invoices insurance is Supplier#30.  They are physically located in California, but apparently will work with a number of insurance companies.

I think the one I posted but had to remove would work with my insurance. If you wanted the info send me a PM and I'll get it to you. They really were incredible with answering my questions and the prices weren't all that bad.

I already have reporting issues that I'll have to deal with regarding my career and how CPAP effects that so having to double dip so to speak with insurance was more than I wanted. I just ponied up and paid the bill to get them out of the loop but otherwise would have run it through them.

Hope things go well.....I'm in a transition phase and not really there yet but feel as if some of the information and suggestions received on this board are helping me turn the corner.

GuppyDRV
Post Reply Post Reply
In Edmonds Washington there is a non-profit organization named MS HelpingHands that might be able to help.  They have a huge warehouse, which includes some CPAP supplies. How much and at what cost, I don't know.  I bought a sit-to-stand lift there for $600 (tax-deductible); on the web it would cost $1000.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 272 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 272 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  DME Provider Recos cincysinner 5 334 01-25-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 modem/provider mystery richapple 4 567 12-22-2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 260 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Bleep Eclipse DME Provider corgan115 10 2,275 11-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  My medical provider called me, they want to schedule my titration study. Should I go? Phil487 8 1,069 07-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Last Post: RNeil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.