Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AETNA & ResMed Quattro parts supplier
Question 
AETNA & ResMed Quattro parts supplier
My husband has used the ResMed Quattro FFM for many years.  We  have a different insurance provider than when he started.  We currently have Aetna PPO in Texas.  My problem/question is this:  He broke his face mask 2 days ago, and we do not know who I insurance company covers as acceptable providers so that I can order him a replacement.  Time is of the essence, as we do not currently have anything stored away for him to use. and he as major surgery (metastatic colon cancer. first recurrence).  Is there anybody on here with the experience WITH AETNA PPO to suggest a provider for me to contact?  Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AETNA & ResMed Quattro parts supplier
Without knowing your specific plan it is not possible to identify who your DME would be.  AETNA does have a look-up site at http://www.aetna.com/dse/search?site_id=dse
and if you type in Durable Medical equipment in the search for box and then your zip and plan you should be able to locate a supplier.  You also might give Lincare a call as they have been an Aetna DME in the past.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nikidawn,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to your husband with CPAP therapy and finding a DME to get supplies.
Hopefully, his surgery and recovery gose well.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you considered using Amazon. They have most popular masks and parts for those masks at very reasonable prices.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2017, 06:24 PM)pupcamper Wrote: Have you considered using Amazon. They have most popular masks and parts for those masks at very reasonable prices.

Duh!  Why didn't I think of that??? Great idea!  Thank you!

(05-29-2017, 05:55 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi nikidawn,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to your husband with CPAP therapy and finding a DME to get supplies.
Hopefully, his surgery and recovery gose well.

Many thanks!!  This is a MAJOR abdominal surgery that will hopefully save his life and eliminate his cancer. We strongly believe in the power of prayer and appreciate all well-wishes!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2017, 05:21 PM)robertbuckley Wrote: Without knowing your specific plan it is not possible to identify who your DME would be.  AETNA does have a look-up site at (couldn't repost link) 
and if you type in Durable Medical equipment in the search for box and then your zip and plan you should be able to locate a supplier.  You also might give Lincare a call as they have been an Aetna DME in the past.

Awesome and thank you!  I'm going to check out both of these ideas right now!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have Aetna, and found that US-MED was in network for me. They will ship you supplies anywhere, no need for a local office visit.

It might be worth checking to see if they are in network for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wonderful, thank you!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 170 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  Quattro FX full face mask? Wayne41 5 368 01-17-2024, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Wayne41
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 547 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Internal cpap repair parts mzipp 8 5,585 08-10-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: sms832
  Mirage Quattro Question Jimnyc2000 0 480 07-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Jimnyc2000
  ResMed P10 parts: What else do I need to make the P10 useable? UncollapseMeThroat 4 575 01-22-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: UncollapseMeThroat
  [Equipment] ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset Parts monksy 3 940 01-11-2023, 01:31 AM
Last Post: monksy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.