Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI 22.1 AND SO TIRED
RE: AHI 22.1 AND SO TIRED
Kate, do you have a copy of your medical prescription and sleep study? Can you please tell us what your prescription is? I suspect you are currently on the wrong machine, and that you require backup timed breathing and ASV. Also, if I'm seeing this correctly, you have your machine setup to IPAP/EPAP of 17.6/4.6. Under Auto mode, your actual pressure seems to stay between 9/4. As I said, the particular graphs you're posting are not the ones that could best help interpret what is going on.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It has been 3 years that I have been on CPAP and the fatigue has gotten no better.
I am on the only machine that my DME and insurance will give me.
:Using cpap then vpap since Feb.2013,
Kate
Post Reply Post Reply
Download Sleepy head and post the results here and you will be surprised the reasonable advice you will get.
If you are using your machine properly and have a good mask your AHI # should of improved.(pressure settings are important)
I also use Rescan 5.5 but sleepyhead is still my favorite software.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 106 4 hours ago
Last Post: pulseoximeter
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 70 4,428 Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 93 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 212 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Low AHI but sooo tired status9xx 2 223 03-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Low AHI for years but tired and low SpO2 spikes down to 85%. Brain MRI abnormal MyronH 4 650 02-25-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Still Tired - Examining OSCAR Data DKeranen 2 257 02-25-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: DKeranen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.