Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone Using 8 Sleep Pod Pro Cover to Stay Cool in Bed?
Anyone Using 8 Sleep Pod Pro Cover to Stay Cool in Bed?
Do any of you use 8 Sleep's "Pod Pro Cover" to regulate the temperature of your bed at night?

I've used a cpap machine for 7 years, mostly with good results, but on hot nights I'm often restless and awaken tired. Because my spouse and I have very different nighttime temperature preferences, finding a comfortable compromise temperature is sometimes a challenge.

So lately I've been investigating mattresses and mattress covers that circulate cool or hot water and allow the temperature on each side of a queen or king bed to be separately controlled. The selection of alternative products seems relatively limited, and almost all of the reviews on the internet appear to be from "influencers" who may or may not be objective or particularly well-informed.

Hence my question to this great community: what do you know about these mattresses and mattress covers, and specifically about the 8 Sleep Pro Pod Cover? Any insights gratefully accepted!

AndyB
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 144 1 hour ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)? aplacelikethis 1 497 03-18-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  [CPAP] Month on CPAP can't stay asleep Trep1018 1 138 03-08-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Anyone Ever Had Insurance Cover Nightly Oximeter cmpman1974 35 2,867 12-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,361 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.