Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lorrubdb Therapy Thread: Fine-tuning therapy with Oscar
RE: AHI CA/UA still high, EPR changes
Sorry sent wrong view of chart. Here is front screen

[attachment=37062]

Thanks, thats what I thought. Too bad, wasted time.
Hi, attached is last night's chart with EPR changes of 2 full time. Do you see any improvement? I think my CAs did increase as you said they might. Also my O2 sat went as low as 90  per my watch monitor.

Please let me know what you think and any further suggestions.

Thank you!

[attachment=37078]
I would like to see the full night.
Flow Limits look a bit better in that they do not cover the entire session. 
Your CA events only show what I would call a very minor daily variation.
Great glad there’s improvement! I thought I did send the whole night/ how do I do that? Right now I’m just copying screen F11 then F12. Thanks
when you hit reply enter the text you want to say
Then look at the bottom you will see attachment click on add files and follow the instructions
I think instead of zooming in any, while viewing the Daily Details tab, you may just click F12 and this shows the whole session.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Thank you. I attached screen shot using f12 only so hope it shows whole night. If not please let me know.

[attachment=37086]
Please advise if chart I posted is full night and if any feedback Re progress, changes in settings for tonight. Thanks
Yes your non zoomed OSCAR chart was attached correctly. All events are pretty low individually, as in below 1 AHI. They total a 1.28 AHI together, so really it's all contingent on your personal comfort assessment. Tell us in a critical, honest assessment without generalization. "How do you feel?" is that best way for us to help determine that. Comfort is now your therapy guide due to low event numbers.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
95th percentile flow limits were ZERO. How cool is that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Need some tuning I think timthebaker 6 170 1 hour ago
Last Post: timthebaker
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,067 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 162 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,357 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 960 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.