Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI Increasing, Struggling to read OSCAR Data
RE: AHI Increasing, Struggling to read OSCAR Data
(12-28-2022, 06:51 PM)Gideon Wrote: Opal suggested a range of 7-10 and an EPR=2, Fulltime.  Let's see what that does.

Here's my daily view for last night with those settings. I switched the pillows to a smaller size (medium instead of large) with a new set of pillows I hadn't opened yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
IMHO all of the CA Events in these charts represent you in an irregular breathing indicating that you were at least somewhat aroused and then most likely held your breath as you tossed which makes these indicating disturbed sleep, but not CA

You should always include the full night chart as in the worst case it provides context. nP here but next time please.

On second thought please post the full night as that is better to evaluate settings from.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-29-2022, 06:23 AM)Gideon Wrote: IMHO all of the CA Events in these charts represent you in an irregular breathing indicating that you were at least somewhat aroused and then most likely held your breath as you tossed which makes these indicating disturbed sleep, but not CA

You should always include the full night chart as in the worst case it provides context. nP here but next time please.

On second thought please post the full night as that is better to evaluate settings from.

Thanks

My bad, I didn't realize I posted the wrong thing until now. I think I see what I did wrong, I was zoomed in too much.
Here's a new screenshot, hopefully this is the full night.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 1 74 1 hour ago
Last Post: SingleH
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 51 7 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 65 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  Struggling with pressure etc ubuntootoo 9 271 03-22-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 144 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.