Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI Suddenly more than doubled
Sad 
AHI Suddenly more than doubled
II have included the charts for the last two days, I havent done anything different, my AHI has been all week between 3 and 5, the last two days flew to almost 12.

The first thing i donis cheak leakage and it doesnt seem to be the main problem since ive had days with similar rate and ahi of 3, so then i check the pressure and i dont seem to need to adjust it.

Mostly its picking up hypos

Let me know if you understand these charts better thank you.
[Image: wt7u49.jpg]
[Image: ifa6tz.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI Suddenly more than doubled
Check out these links on how to organize and post the screenshots so we can better view them.
After that, look at the sessions down at the bottom in the left column (below the pie chart data) and make sure it is correct. Sometimes it can appear twice.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI Suddenly more than doubled
Increase your minimum pressure - this will improve your treatment and stabilize your results.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suddenly my Centrals got a lot more disruptive tcinoz 64 2,103 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  [CPAP] Suddenly air feels too dry.. outasleep 2 314 01-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Doctor switched my wife over to an ASV machine, it has doubled her AHI MaybeTowelie 18 985 12-21-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Central Hypopneas suddenly! Kingsway 4 544 11-19-2023, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] AHI Suddenly Getting Worse bwor80 1 452 10-23-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Suddenly can't use CPAP after years of effortless use Gugliano 13 1,227 06-10-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Treatment] AHI suddenly rising and feeling tired calferreira 1 406 06-06-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: calferreira

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.