Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI chart in Sleepyhead Overview disappeared
When I open up Sleepyhead Overview I can no longer see the AHI chart which used to be at the top always. It's not moved down to a different position on the page, it just isn't there anymore. What could have happened and how do I get it back?
I think I did resize the different charts at some point, making them a bit narrower to get amore efficient screen shot of the overview data, but that was with the AHI chart in place.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to File/Preference/Waveforms and be sure apnea hypopnea index is checked in Overview (right column).
You may need to Rebuild data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also look in the lower right of the screen and see if "Event Flags" it is marked red, If so, change it to green.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Ok,I did this now and it was checked. I unchecked and checked it again, then restarted Sleepyhead. No dice.

It also frequently seems to open up zoomed in to one day and I have to zoom out every time, but that' s not the major issue for now. I don't know what it means to have to rebuild the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I got it. The Range was changed from Everything to Custom for some reason. I reset it to Everything and now the AHI chart is back.
Thank you guys, I appreciate it!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem, I use the F&P machine and the AHI chart disappeared since January 2016 for some reasons. Where to reset the "Range" from "CUSTOM" to "EVERYTHING" - just couldn't find the "Range" button. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepyHead data chart luiscowley 4 251 06-14-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: luiscowley
  How to hide Pie Chart (on left) on SleepyHead? WantoSleep 2 284 05-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: WantoSleep
  Collapse Events Breakdown pie chart Russatrice 3 259 12-07-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Russatrice
Question Gray bars in sleepyhead overview USAGE graph qualtech 2 543 07-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: qualtech
  Goofy SPO2 chart in Sleepyhead drgrimes 8 1,786 05-31-2015, 06:29 PM
Last Post: drgrimes
Question New to board - Sleepyhead chart missing breathingwell 4 1,534 03-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred