Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI chart in Sleepyhead Overview disappeared
AHI chart in Sleepyhead Overview disappeared
When I open up Sleepyhead Overview I can no longer see the AHI chart which used to be at the top always. It's not moved down to a different position on the page, it just isn't there anymore. What could have happened and how do I get it back?
I think I did resize the different charts at some point, making them a bit narrower to get amore efficient screen shot of the overview data, but that was with the AHI chart in place.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI chart in Sleepyhead Overview disappeared
Go to File/Preference/Waveforms and be sure apnea hypopnea index is checked in Overview (right column).
You may need to Rebuild data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also look in the lower right of the screen and see if "Event Flags" it is marked red, If so, change it to green.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok,I did this now and it was checked. I unchecked and checked it again, then restarted Sleepyhead. No dice.

It also frequently seems to open up zoomed in to one day and I have to zoom out every time, but that' s not the major issue for now. I don't know what it means to have to rebuild the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I got it. The Range was changed from Everything to Custom for some reason. I reset it to Everything and now the AHI chart is back.
Thank you guys, I appreciate it!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem, I use the F&P machine and the AHI chart disappeared since January 2016 for some reasons. Where to reset the "Range" from "CUSTOM" to "EVERYTHING" - just couldn't find the "Range" button. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 596 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,483 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.