Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI dropping a bit since tweaking pressure:
AHI dropping a bit since tweaking pressure:
And replacing the original housing (defoamed) with a new one that comes without foam, I do feel a little better any advice if I should keep it where it's at?

Thanks in advance Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: AHI dropping a bit since tweaking pressure:
I can't really tell if there's a little clustering suggesting positional apnea or if it's simply that most of the events are happening at lower pressures.

That said, it appears you're using BiPAP, which I'm less familiar with. At some point, could you update your profile with your correct machine data, so that it's easy for us to see at a glance what you're using?

That said, your numbers are low, so it's more about how you feel. If this is an improvement, then it might pay to stay here for a while to see if the improvements continue gradually.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  0 AHI, o2 still dropping. Tcp84 17 669 05-13-2022, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Tcp84
  FFM HELP: no leaks, no nose bridge pressure and no headgear pressure on back of neck? koy23 5 463 03-22-2022, 07:01 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Brain fog, lack of energy -- why did dropping my EPR make such a difference? Albigensian 60 4,124 03-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Last Post: lightwolf1
  Would increasing pressure help compensate for dropping oxygen ? DaveCar 10 612 01-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Geer1
Sad Oxygen dropping when falling asleep Stephenie.welch 3 513 09-22-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  Is expiratory pressure relief similar to BiPAP on lower pressure settings? drmaestro 11 1,658 05-18-2020, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Pressure] Difference between EPAP set pressure and operational pressure brugerard 8 1,564 01-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: brugerard

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.