Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI glitch?
AHI glitch?
I'm delighted with the new OSCAR. My Dreamstation was replaced with a Dreamstation 2 last December. The software integrated all of my history back to that point and displays both the previous and this machine's data. Many many thanks to the folks who've made this possible.

However, I may have caught an issue. On the Statistics page, in the section for Therapy Efficacy, the AHI averages for the last 30 days, 6 months, and last year are all way too low. The most recent value is correct, matching what the machine displayed yesterday morning, and the last week value is plausible.

Is this already a known issue? Can I help by sharing my data file or screen shots?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI glitch?
It may be treating all your old machine's data as zero values, bringing down the average. You might try a rebuild of the old machine's data in the Data menu.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the AHI chart on the Overview page. Does the chart there correspond with the AHI data on the Statistics page?

Try changing the Statistics page from Normal to Monthly view (radio button in bottom left corner). How does the AHI look on a monthly basis?

It is possible that the historical statistics data has been corrupted. With OSCAR not running, using your file manager go to OSCAR_Data/Profiles/your profile name. You will see a file there named rxchanges.cache. Delete that file, start OSCAR, and see if the Statistics page now looks more as you expect.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. It was a good thought, but it hasn't made any difference in the displayed values.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR 1.3.1 Statistics Page glitch SleepyCPAP 2 579 01-24-2022, 03:53 PM
Last Post: SleepyCPAP
  Glitch in my OSCAR TFritz 7 685 11-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Last Post: TFritz
  Elapsed days glitch? dr.wise 3 629 04-23-2021, 07:57 AM
Last Post: dr.wise
  OSCAR Glitch OR Machine Settings / Time Issue DenverAPAP 4 866 11-16-2020, 01:01 PM
Last Post: DenverAPAP

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.