Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI is all over the place. Any thoughts?
RE: AHI is all over the place. Any thoughts?
I know this thread is old, and it took a pandemic for me to finally get around to obtaining my sleep study report, but I was able to ask for it! 

It's 5 pages, so I've attached as a PDF. 

I've also included some more recent data one of my better nights, my previous night's results, and formatted the Oscar app screen captures as requested. 

Some other items: the best night I had was with the Airfit P10, but something happened in the past 2 months where using the same settings, mask, and chin strap has caused significant mouth breathing. With that change, I had to switch to the Airfit F30i to address the mouth breathing. 

Now I'm just trying to get back to getting some good nights of sleep. 

If any additional information is needed, please let me know! Again, I appreciate everyone's help! Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Sleep Study.pdf (Size: 357.26 KB / Downloads: 6)
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your thoughts on dental Daytime Nightime Appliances (DNA)? NoddingHacker 2 218 11-19-2020, 08:47 AM
Last Post: weiss27md
  Hoping for thoughts & advice Garfield 34 805 10-23-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Garfield
  Any thoughts on problem with gap between teeth since using CPAP for a few years? green wings 17 452 10-21-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  New to CPAP, Events all Over the Place oracle1618 4 218 08-19-2020, 10:09 AM
Last Post: oracle1618
  not getting great numbers and they are all over the place Beowulf9 7 357 07-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Beowulf9
  Persistant slog feeling with "great" treatment. Thoughts please. IUsedToSnore 5 341 06-20-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: AshSF
  Thoughts on my OSCAR data? Universeonwheels 7 266 05-04-2020, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Universeonwheels

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.