Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI is increasing each night
RE: AHI is increasing each night
I did buy the pillow on Amazon, but you can find them anywhere that sells baby/toddler products.  It was about $5.00.

I found it a bit more comfortable than the cervical collar, because it bothered the back of my neck.  

You just place it in front under your chin and it sort of wraps to each side of the neck.  When I turn from side to side it tends to stay with me.  I have lost it a couple times
but its not a big deal.  I like it because due to hip pain, I can't always stay on my side, sometimes land on my back.  This stops me from tucking my chin if on my back.

Just do a search in Amazon for Toddler or Kids neck pillows.  All sorts of styles pop up.  I'm not saying it would work for your mom, but if she can't tolerate a cervical collar, this may work.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 139 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Why does my clear airway events keep increasing? deirdrepen 3 266 03-12-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 895 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Pressure not increasing much due to the air vent holes being large CorruptAlligator 4 942 12-31-2022, 12:31 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  AHI Increasing, Struggling to read OSCAR Data cam412 12 1,126 12-29-2022, 09:06 AM
Last Post: cam412
  AHI is increasing. txrpls 2 675 10-25-2022, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Rice95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.