Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP auto readjusts plz help.
CPAP auto readjusts plz help.
Hello,

I am new to using a CPAP machine. It works well for me and I can get the sleep I need. However, I can sleep fine at the pressure I set it at as long as it don't auto readjust to a lower pressure 3-4 hours into the night. Is my machine broke ? Is there a setting in the machine that does this ? If so please tell me how to stop it form auto readjusting to a lower pressure as i instantly wake up when it does this. Philips Respironics Remstar auto a-flex. Thank You.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP auto readjusts plz help.
Jerzey, we need to know the settings on your machine, and the best way if for you to use OSCAR software and post a chart. Instructions for organizing charts and attaching images and files are in my signature links. To prevent pressure changes, you need to either set minimum and maximum pressure settings in an effective range, or switch to CPAP mode and use a single pressure you know works. I would prefer to see a chart, but you minimally need to go into your settings and record the mode, minimum and maximum pressure settings https://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one...structions
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP auto readjusts plz help.
Thanks for your response. I will try the CPAP mode first as I know the pressure I need. If that don't work I'll DL the software and upload my setting.  Thank You.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 406 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 582 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,002 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  Auto-adjusting CPAP as replacement in Philips Recall Speusippus 1 589 08-14-2023, 05:16 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Apex XT Auto CPAP - Error 003 - Factory Reset? zephyr325 0 853 05-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: zephyr325

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.