Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI moderate - sleep too short - feel tired
RE: AHI moderate - sleep too short - feel tired
Yes, thank you very much for the wishes. I wanted to wait for the first night to know if everything was working fine and I wouldn't give it back. But I buy it. What is the relationship between the users and the device manufacturers?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't believe this. I am speechless. The hypnogram looks so clean and even. I can't fall asleep since 3:00. The device is so quiet. No more events. I slept with the chinstrap-no leaks. The start time with the high pressure is exactly the same as the start of the REM phases. The time is correct - on the DS it was only an estimate. Probably the algorithms were improved again in the 0401 firmware.

@Sleeprider: Thanks a lot

Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny 

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

I-love-Apnea-Board I-love-Apnea-Board

Tonight I go a little higher with the upper limit and take a look at the SPO2.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
like congrats, can't get better than 0
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2019, 09:42 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: like congrats, can't get better than 0

Best -10 Wink

I donated and I'll write a report as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hypopnea and OA have resolved from nearly 20/hour with the Philips to this 0.0. Before i say, "I told you so", please be sure all events are turned on in the lower left and right of the daily charts. Looks great, and thanks for supporting Apnea Board.

This is an example of how the Resmed can make a big difference for some people. We have seen it before, but this is a really remarkable reduction in events. I encourage you to explore the potential benefit of using EPR at 2.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2019, 11:55 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Hypopnea and OA have resolved from nearly 20/hour with the Philips to this 0.0.  Before i say, "I told you so", please be sure all events are turned on in the lower left and right of the daily charts.  Looks great, and thanks for supporting Apnea Board.

This is an example of how the Resmed can make a big difference for some people. We have seen it before, but this is a really remarkable reduction in events.  I encourage you to explore the potential benefit of using EPR at 2.

All types are switched on.

Yeah, sleep's a little low. I couldn't fall asleep anymore, then got up and went to work. Now I will wait longer in the evening before I turn off the light in the bed. I think I need less sleep now. Probably the ketosis also has an effect. I was fine all day long. But I also had tiredness during the day and 4 hours of train travel, during which I always fell asleep once. I now leave the settings as they are and check the saturation again tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe something is missing or something is wrong. Maybe there were firmware changes OSCAR doesn't know.
The device shows with AI central 0.6 and AI total 0.6 and AHI=1.3. OSCAR shows me only a hypopnoea. All the other events are still missing?

That no H and OA and CA are present at night but seems logical.
Post Reply Post Reply
Be sure the Event Flag Selectors and Chart Selector dropdown menus are all green at the bottom. Remember you did a short nap with the machine earlier in the day that may be affecting the statistics.
I think you will like more EPR to work on those flow limitations.

[Image: 1275px-OSCAR_daily_screen.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have now loaded the Resmed data into a new profile. Now it seems to be true. But it still looks a lot better than the DS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I will test ERP2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 5 223 2 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Still tired and CA events liebano 1 39 5 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 66 Yesterday, 01:25 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 180 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 93 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,977 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 180 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.