Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI moderate - sleep too short - feel tired
RE: AHI moderate - sleep too short - feel tired
I feel better already. Especially when I had an average of AHI 18. I was always listless during the day. But that's a high level of swearing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Almost slept through. I feel a little better again. Then I take the pressure a little higher, until 9-11.5. 8 hours in bed is quite good. The last hour my nose hurt and I took off the mask.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Your numbers look good so if you're feeling better for using it, just keep at it. Congrats on your success.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We now see your automatic pressure adjustment is not touching the top pressure in your settings. Pressure is rising and falling in a smaller range of about 3-cm, and as expected, this is more comfortable. Finding that effective and comfortable pressure range solves the CPAP mystery. Well done, you found it!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Many thanks again for the good support. I am glad that I can now put the subject of sleep back into the background again. Today I slept a little better (through).

After two years Fitbit managed to get the SPO2 measurement of their watches to run. The values flow into the sleep index. But I'm not sure if it works in Germany yet. You can get more information with a Premium Account. Let's see.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a cold. As a result, the central apneas have worsened and they don't seem to go back. What else can I do? Reduce the pressure?

Unfortunately, my mental state is also worse, which is why I am increasing the antidepressants again from today. Unfortunately I am also out of ketosis and can't get in again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Would you consider putting together an Enhanced Expiratory Rebreathing Space (EERS)? http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ace_(EERS)

This solution has worked well for several members to reduce or eliminate CA events and increase tidal volume and stabilize respiration rate.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, I'll be happy to test it. Can I also use an extra hose and add a few small holes at the end? The length can be calculated and the holes should be found with the pressure gauge. It's a bit frightening for me. But nothing can happen, because there is still the feed hatch for emergencies.

Are there email addresses for the two companies?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 5 223 2 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Still tired and CA events liebano 1 39 4 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 65 11 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 180 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 93 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,977 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 180 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.