Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI of 0
AHI of 0
I am currently using a Respironics System One AutoSV and I was just not comfortable with it. I felt like it was guiding my breathing. I checked and  BPM was set on auto. My latest AHI with that setting was 1.25. I turned BPM to off and the comfort level increased to where I could hardly tell i was using the machine. The next morning my AhI was 0.0. I only had one event flag show up on Sleepyhead and it was a VS. This morning my AhI was once again 0.0. And there were NO event flags of any kind. Does it sound like my machine all of a sudden stopped recording events correctly? an AHI of 0 two days in a row seems a bit much. I think one time I had a 0.6 or something similar but never a 0.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: AHI of 0
It hasn't happened often but I have had AHI values of 0 for two days in a row several times in the last 6 months. Give it a few more nights.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info. I will do so.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2017, 07:50 PM)Melman Wrote: It hasn't happened often but I have had AHI values of 0 for two days in a row several times in the last 6 months. Give it a few more nights.

Same here.
I get 0 sometimes.
When I had a few in a row I was like you "Dam my machine is stuffed"
I even held my breath to make it record a apnea
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.