Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI of 0
AHI of 0
I am currently using a Respironics System One AutoSV and I was just not comfortable with it. I felt like it was guiding my breathing. I checked and  BPM was set on auto. My latest AHI with that setting was 1.25. I turned BPM to off and the comfort level increased to where I could hardly tell i was using the machine. The next morning my AhI was 0.0. I only had one event flag show up on Sleepyhead and it was a VS. This morning my AhI was once again 0.0. And there were NO event flags of any kind. Does it sound like my machine all of a sudden stopped recording events correctly? an AHI of 0 two days in a row seems a bit much. I think one time I had a 0.6 or something similar but never a 0.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI of 0
It hasn't happened often but I have had AHI values of 0 for two days in a row several times in the last 6 months. Give it a few more nights.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info. I will do so.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2017, 07:50 PM)Melman Wrote: It hasn't happened often but I have had AHI values of 0 for two days in a row several times in the last 6 months. Give it a few more nights.

Same here.
I get 0 sometimes.
When I had a few in a row I was like you "Dam my machine is stuffed"
I even held my breath to make it record a apnea
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.