Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New AirSense 11: a few questions
RE: New AirSense 11: a few questions
Thanks, Jeff, I can see it in your post. Let me try another pic (well slightly on topic LOL because it is an Air11 data chunk.)

can people see this?
[Image: 3rdNightDesat.png?raw=1]
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, no problem seeing your graph for me. Glad it worked.
That's one heck of an OA!
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another update with my DME/insurance provided Airsense 11.
My machine arrived yesterday, after a 19 week backlog, and I searched inside for an SD card. There was none. No SD card nor the cardboard mailer.
However, I did notice something odd, the SD card protector was dislodged from the machine and laying inside the carrying case. Almost as if someone had taken the SD card, removed the SD cover, inserted the card into the machine, then removed it, but forgot to replace the SD cover.
Post Reply Post Reply
Prior models to the AS11, could be configured through ResScan and the SD card. Based off of your description of how your unit arrived, I'm wondering if the new software will preform the same for the AS11. This would be faster for the DME to preconfigure an AS11 before it goes out the door.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see. I don't want to feel like I got duped out of an SD card when the AS11 came with one from the factory.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would contact the DME and ask them where it is. Just tell them that all the documentation you have on the AS11, has the SD included. It doesn't cost you anything to try.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
My DME insists that it's not possible to use anything other than a genuine blue ResMed SD card in a ResMed cpap. Except that the very first time I was there I brought them the card that I had been using for 2-1/2 years and they read it no problem. This card was not only a 32GB random SD card that I (literally!) picked up off the floor of my husband's office, but it's also a micro SD card in an adaptor, LOL.

Anyway, my DME has a drawer full of cards, and their first go-to if they are having trouble reading whatever card you brought them is to hand you a genuine ResMed card and tell you to put it into your machine and use it.

So there's a very good chance that your DME will be happy to hand over a card...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 159 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 270 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Airsense 10 Respond Questions SheShells23 12 463 03-11-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 262 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 308 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.