Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI on machine screen?? Can I see it there?
AHI on machine screen?? Can I see it there?
Should I be able to get my AHI on the screen of my machine? Setting up Rescan later today. But wondering if I can get it quick in the morning upon rising.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI on machine screen?? Can I see it there?
The default from ResMed has "Essentials" set to "On". It needs to be changed to "Plus" in the clinician's setup menu.

To change this parameter:
  1. Get into the clinician's menu.
    • - Push and hold both the round button and the home button simultaneously for about three seconds.
      (You will then have access to the clinician's menu.)
  2. Go into settings or options and look for Essentials.
  3. Select with round button and change Essentials from "On" to Plus.
    • (That will give the you the ability to see more data on the sleep report, including AHI.)

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, you'll need to set the period to 1 Day, (default 1 month) from the screen sleep report menu

AirSense 10 setup instructions and how to get the clinician manual for your CPAP machine
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info

The data provided on the screen sleep report is quite detailed and is all what I need ... YMMV
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it! Thanks Zonk and sgearheart
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,188 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  DreamStation 2 ramps down as soon as touch screen is touched bcodemz 3 472 10-23-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Airsense 11 how do you turn off this bloody touch screen tierdal 12 3,300 07-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  [Equipment] Screen Light - how to turn off Hopingforachange 4 2,106 04-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Last Post: zellem
  A10 Mod: Anyone Know How To Keep The Screen Bright When Lights Are Off? player 5 4,862 01-26-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Does AirMini app have a histogram screen? tfield98 5 1,063 11-15-2022, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Brentjackson
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,794 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.