Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

software - missing data
software - missing data
My husband's CPAP setting was recently changed from 9 to 10. The tech did it by giving me a new card to insert. The next time I looked at the Sleepyhead software, several of the overview graphs were empty. Most notably, all the AHI history. Also missing is the history for leaks and total leaks.

The graph populates going forward, but all that history is just gone.

Can you tell me how to get that history back?

If i am not in the right place for this question, please let me know. I am relatively new to this.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: software
You're in the right place Penny. But I don't know the answer for you. Just hang on though, and someone will come up with something.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Penny and welcome

First check "Show AHI/leak/PB" is "ON" in the clinical menu
Insert the SD card into the machine, leave it there all night and check the data download tomorrow

EncoreBasic also support your machine but only works windows while SleepyHead works with window and Mac

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Penny and WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question but hang in there, you've come to the right place.
You're husband is fortunate to have you looking out for him.
Best of luck to both of you and I wish you're husband much success as he continues his CPAP therapy
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like the tech wrote some other commands onto the card. Did you happen to mention you were looking at the data?

Zonk's advice is usually good. Smile
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
It's possible your tech may have deleted some data to make room on your card, if your card is not a large capacity one. If this happened you can use card recovery software to get your data back. There are a number of these programs available on the net & will appear in results when you Google it.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 264 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 167 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,122 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 477 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.