Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ARM processor in Acer Chromebook
ARM processor in Acer Chromebook
Will an OSCAR version be available soon for ARM microprocessors?  My new Acer Chromebook Spin 311 (mfg in 2020) User agent shows: Mozilla/5.0  X11 CrOS aarch64  14092.46.0, Chrome 93.0.4577.69.

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ARM processor in Acer Chromebook
I thought I had created one, but I see I never finished it. I'll have to update my official Debian 10 on Raspberry Pi, and make sure it's available for v1.3.0, which is currently in beta on other platforms.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you, i'm looking forward to installing it.  will I still have to connect monitor, kybd & mouse to my Acer Chromebook for the installation?  If yes & once installed, will I have to leave monitor, kybd & mouse connected to use this version of OSCAR?
Post Reply Post Reply
As long as your Chromebook display is at least 768 pixels tall, and it has a keyboard and touchpad, you don't need to add anything beyond an SD card reader plugged in to a USB port. I'm not sure about how well OSCAR works with a touchscreen; on my Surface Pro it seems awkward.

I have an Acer 311 (with Celeron) and it is fine. (But I like the 1920 by 1080 monitor on my desk even better.)
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 75 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,234 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  What version of Linux for my Chromebook? bluetangle127 1 432 10-26-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR 1.3.1 on ARM Chromebook mjphyi 20 1,512 03-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Last Post: docca
  OSCAR v1.2.0 with FlashPaP and Chromebook question tonyt 8 1,144 11-16-2020, 07:06 PM
Last Post: tonyt
  OSCAR on Asus Chromebook success tonyt 2 1,014 08-18-2020, 01:11 AM
Last Post: tonyt
  Is it possible to run Oscar on Chromebook? rugo32 2 1,079 04-13-2020, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.