Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ASV Machine
RE: ASV Machine
Well even with that strap issue, the numbers are not bad. Be safe. We have around 6" snow so far. Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is last night.  I'm beginning to think I've got it.  This is as good as I'll get.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Not too bad at an AHI of 0.38. As long as it accompanies beginning to start feeling better and more rested. If that hasn't happened noticeably yet, I am certain you will begin to notice it soon.

For myself, I am noticing that very slowly, but definitely noticeable, I feel a slight bit better after each night's sleep. I have to guess I had apneas untreated for possibly 15 years. Certainly, I can look back and say that was my sleep issue for as long as I was driving trucks. Having to take into account many years of sleep deficiency, I cannot expect a few months will erase years of damage.

Be safe. Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Dave.  Today I feel SLIGHTLY better but like you, I think it will take a while.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome, Larry.

Well, as you're aware, when on xPAP treatment, it's for life typically. Any improvement means life improves. Not sure how you were, but for me, I'll gladly take any improvement over getting worse. No Captain Obvious or sarcasm meant. Getting better means you're headed in the right direction, here's a big congrats N kudos for it. like Well-done Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
This is last night.  Good score but medium feeling.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
like the good trend is continuing at least on the charts. Sleep-well and happy N safe weekend
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Dave!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
This was last night.  Bad sleep - had to get up for a while.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, happy Saturday anyway. This I believe is a learning example of why it's best practice to go with a trend of several days instead of an individual day. IMO all on xPAP are going to have some mix of good and bad night's sleep, and of course anything in-between. A great or awful night's sleep is not always directly linked or based on good or bad AHI numbers.

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,376 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,868 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,343 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,792 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,285 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.