Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ASV Machine
RE: ASV Machine
My guess is the cold caused the AHI numbers to creep up a bit. Count this as one of your bad nights. However, what I'm seeing, you're building an overall good trend number wise. Besides the cold, are things beginning to feel better?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dave,

The cold is overcoming everything.  Until this thing is over it is, unfortunately, all I feel.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
I understand that. Take care of the cold however you need to. For me, I tend to drink more juices like orange juice when I feel a cold coming on. I used to like this weather and season change time of year, but this random weather doesn't like to play nice with my COPD, which in turn makes my days difficult to maintain enough energy to do much more than weigh a chair or bed down.

Bright side? We're both still alive to deal with it. Best wishes for a wonderful day despite colds, COPD and all things that bug us.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is last night.  Still have a cold but its a little bit better.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Still overall looks like good charts, Larry. Trend is building to where these daily charts look very similar to me. Events and LL take place early in the sleep session, then it tends to be quiet, and then hours later, the session is over. LL and events are controlled, your AHI is under 5, all good info there. So this again...besides cold, how is it making you feel after the therapy? And, yes, I'm aware that compounding illness on another makes it hard sometimes to really assess "how we feel" when asked.

How do I know? Because I know I feel better via apnea therapy and the ASV, but the back, the COPD, now the injured legs make it a little more difficult to point out "I feel better today". Sometimes the positive attributes get shadowed, or hidden, by the negatives. Well, that's where we get to prove to ourselves how strong we are by choosing to focus on the positives, the wins, the victories. Negatives ALWAYS pulls you down, so don't focus on it.

the above message was endorsed by Dave and was sponsored by the local Greencastle coffee shop...happy Friday to one and all...

Coffee Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Dave!  I feel like I'm gaining.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2018, 09:36 AM)LarryRapp Wrote: Thanks Dave!  I feel like I'm gaining.

Post Reply Post Reply
This is last night - still have a cold.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Larry, results continue to look pretty steady. Do you think it is helpful to look at the results every day still?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually the only reason I'm posting them is because I thought you wanted me to!  I am going to change my mask (to the new Dreamweaver FFM) but that's about the only thing.  Do you want me to stop posting?  I'll gladly do whatever you want.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,377 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,868 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,343 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,792 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,285 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.