Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ASV Machine Pressure.
RE: ASV Machine Pressure.
I did what you suggested, but the smallest I can get it is 748k and the limit is 700k.  I don't know what to do.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Just hover your cursor over the vertical line between the left column data and the charts, just to the left of the chart labels. You will see a double vertical line cursor with left and right arrows...drag to the right and the left becomes larger and the labels become single spaced.

Another way to adjust the chart height is in the menu File/Preferences/Appearance. The Graph Height can be set. Mine is set to 150, but this will vary for different screen resolutions. I also use text size of 10.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, I figured it out!  However I still have the problem of size.  The shot I end up with pared down to the minimum is 748k and the forum has a maximum of 700k.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
That's odd. Are you using the F12 method of taking a screenshot, and uploading from My documents/Sleepyhead/Profiles/Screenshots? A typical Sleepyhead screenshot in PNG format is only 120 to 175 KB, not just mine but across the board. How are you taking screenshots?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, I'm using shift-cmd-F4.  I remember not having this problem before but I've forgotten how I did it.  F12 by itself doesn't seem to work.  I also went to cp and clicked "manage attachments" but I couldn't seem to erase old attachments.  This damn stroke!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
The older screenshots were MUCH smaller.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
How's this?  I used F12 in Sleepyhead.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
I see you solved the problem...ignore below. The new graph looks great and is much smaller in kb.

Read my article on Organizing your screenshots. The method is there. On windows computers, you only need to press F12 for Fn+F12 if you need to use the function key. The screenshot will be automatically saved in My Documents/Sleepyhead/Screenshots.

For Macintosh F12 should work, or use the View menu and Take Screenshot.
It's important to keep "Link Graph Groups" checked (Mac only). As long as that's checked, when you zoom in on one of the daily graphs, all the daily graphs will zoom in the same amount. That's very useful when you need to look at more than one graph to see what's going on.
[Image: View_menu_zpscc9f50c7.jpg]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I changed the mask to an older one and it made a huge difference.  I think there is something wrong with the new one so I'm going to keep the older mask.  AHI 2.92, H 16, LL 10, UA 9.  It bothers me that H is so high and I think I should change either EPAP or PSMin back to where it was.  What do you think?
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Larry, i think you're right that the lower pressure is letting in more UA and that suggests the obstructive apnea is not as well treated. i think you should return the EPAP to the higher level. Good call!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,377 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Machine Increases Pressure Without Input JeffNC 7 428 01-30-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 19,018 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 986 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Pressure] Pressure suggestions to reduce ear pressure? rv88 0 669 05-24-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: rv88
Exclaimation Novices ask for help to adjust the pressure parameters of the machine kfen 0 432 03-27-2023, 08:36 PM
Last Post: kfen
  FFM HELP: no leaks, no nose bridge pressure and no headgear pressure on back of neck? koy23 6 1,589 01-22-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: koy23

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.