Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ASV SD card reformats
RE: ASV SD card reformats
jay
It is too early to say. I have only used it two nights. I made the mistake of starting to use P10 pillows at the same time (I know not to change 2 things at a time Dont-know ). I think I feel better, just too early to tell. The first night was horrible with mask leaks. I did receive the 36037 not the 36006. It has 2300 hours on it and looks great.

Thanks for asking
Post Reply Post Reply
FlashAir 16gb W-04
(04-27-2018, 02:32 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: That's what I use.  Just make sure you use a Toshiba FlashAir.  Either the W-03 or W-04 work fine.  The difference between the two is a higher throughput on the W-04.  The 16Gb version seems to be the most cost effective.

I have received the FlashAir card, downloaded the configuration software and configured the FlashAir card. My PC does not have a WiFi connection. What can I use to download the data?
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I need some more information. Do you have a wireless router/access point in your house? Are your home devices configured to use a home network? If so, you can configure the FlashAir to act like a device (another computer) on your network.

I'll wait for your answer before going off the deep end here.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I have a Wifi router and a PC with ethernet card. All connections are in the same subnet.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can configure the FlashAir to act like another device on your network.  It will connect to your wireless access point and your computer can then enter its IP address with either FlashPAP or SleepMaster to download your data.  One word of warning; your FlashAir should be no more than 30 feet from the WiFi access point.  This is due to the FlashAir's small antenna size and low power output.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-01-2018, 05:26 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You can configure the FlashAir to act like another device on your network.  It will connect to your wireless access point and your computer can then enter its IP address with either FlashPAP or SleepMaster to download your data.  One word of warning; your FlashAir should be no more than 30 feet from the WiFi access point.  This is due to the FlashAir's small antenna size and low power output.

I set the card up following instructions but the S9 formatted it and now it will not work. I tried the toshiba flashair repair but it says it is not a flashair card.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought Red would jump in here but anyway. As you have discovered the S9 does not like any other files on the SD card and formats it.

Once the card is formatted remove it from the S9 and reinsert for the next five minutes the Flashair Card will create its own hotspot connect a PC to that, the SSID will be Flashair_RandomNumbers the password will be 12345678 once you are connected to the wifi send the following URL's modified to suit your environment

Set Security/Master Code
http://flashair/config.cgi?MASTERCODE=0123456789AB

Setup Home Network
http://flashair/config.cgi?MASTERCODE=0123456789AB&APPSSID=LocalWifiSSID&APPNETWORKKEY=WIFIPassword&APPMODE=5

You should receive success from each command once done the flashair card will reset itself and attempt to connect to your wifi

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry guys!  My wife is off from work for a few days and guess who takes preference. Anyway . . .

Here is a registry mod that will you to control the System Volume Information writing feature:
Link: Prevent SysVol Info Write
Unzip the file and double-click: DisableSysVolWrite.reg

For Windows 10 this additional step is necessary:
  1. Go to Run - (Windows key + R)
  2. Type services.msc, click OK.
  3. In the right pane scroll down to Windows Search.
    1. Double click it
    2. In Service status, select Stop.
    3. In Startup type: select Disabled.
  4. Click OK and then close.
  5. Just to be safe reboot
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You are probably using Windows 7 or newer and the micro-switch in the card reader that senses Write  Protect isn't working.  By default, the Windows O/S will write System Volume information to any removable drive to speed up reading its contents.  You don't really need it.  Here is a program that will allow you to turn this feature off or back on.

Prevent SysVol Info Write

All I get is a blank page?
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2018, 10:28 AM)Sleep2Snore Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Prevent SysVol Info Write

All I get is a blank page?

You should get a popup screen authorizing either to open or save the file.  You want to "Save" it.
Here is the embedded address if you want to try entering it in your URL bar.
http://www.loganville.online/download/SysVolWrite.zip

Note: I've noticed that the latest versions of Firefox seem to dislike certain file downloads.  Chrome has no problem with the same file. Now that I have said this, it's probably the "Kiss-of-Death" for Chrome.

Let me know if you are still unsuccessful and I'll come up with a plan B.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] SD Card reformats frequently dickblaine 5 540 07-01-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: dickblaine
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 954 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 51,087 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 9,374 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,302 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.