Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ASV and masks
RE: ASV and masks
I am the same as you, I tried the P10, it irritated my nose something fierce.

After trying others I ended up getting the nasal  for my Dreamwear, surprisingly very comfortable
and little to no irritation for me.
I swap between the ResMed N30i pillows and the Dreamwear.

I hope you can find one that is comfortable for you, it has been a long expensive road for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
It’s getting expensive for me too. I’m glad you found something that works! I’m going to keep that mask in mind.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m finding the N30 is much better than the P10! I don’t have to adjust it as much & when flipping sides it pretty much stays put except for when I’m really restless. I am still going to try the N20 just to see if it helps with the aerophagia. The aerophagia is a lot better. I’m hoping it was an adjustment period for the nasal mask and it’ll settle down as time passes. It’s still happening but nothing like it was at the beginning.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hybrid Masks more comfortable than over the nose FF mask? sleepingbetterinFl 5 103 2 hours ago
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 16 253 10 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
  Skin Irritation from Masks Granny7 19 2,743 04-13-2024, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Little Olive
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 5 520 04-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: hejohoo
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 445 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 522 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 525 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.