Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ASV first steps
RE: ASV first steps
It isn’t locked. I got summary data but no chart data. 

I admit that I forgot to put the SD card into the ASV last night so I put it in this morning after I woke up. I guess that would be the cause. My bad
Post Reply Post Reply
Croweater Wrote:I admit that I forgot to put the SD card into the ASV last night so I put it in this morning after I woke up. I guess that would be the cause. My bad

That's the problem exactly. The detailed and high resolution data is written directly to the card, not stored in the machine's internal memory. If the card's not there, then that data is not recorded.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ditto on DeepBreathing info. I've found out the hard way.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I have this under control. Raising the EPAP Min to 6.4 and the feeling of suffocation was reduced.

These were my results:

I'm not sure what I'm looking at with this data. Please advise if you see anything that I can tweak. But overall I feel very blessed and this ASV machine is a Godsend.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see nothing right now, but what I'd suggest is use it as is much as possible. If you need to physically write notes, keep track of how you feel. Observe the OSCAR data to see if you get a good or bad trend. Tie the feeling to the trend. Check back in a day or so, and post a chart with those feelings. If you can get charts that are similar to this, you're off to start a reward of great therapy. Best on your success.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick question about 'next steps' - Crummy doctor - CSA maineiac 3 538 07-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Had a Lofta test and need help with next steps possible CA TDogg501 1 493 04-25-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Help Interpreting OSCAR Data and Next Steps cpapish 5 656 01-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Last Post: cpapish
  Just had sleep study review and confused about next steps turbopenguin 6 816 10-27-2022, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sanity check on next steps (still tired) TSomm 76 6,990 02-06-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: TSomm
  [Diagnosis] What should my next steps be? Pet0r 16 1,619 09-29-2020, 02:42 PM
Last Post: becker44a
  Suspected UARS - Question Re Next Steps theclient1437 27 3,578 05-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Last Post: slowriter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.