Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ASV keeps restarting
RE: ASV keeps restarting
(12-15-2022, 10:40 PM)Sleepinow Wrote: Thanks very much man,

I have been worried so much about the adjustment. I actually tried the Resmed one night but it didn't feel good but thats probably because I have been on Respironics for years. I just have to deal with the initial struggle.

Well, you're seriously due for a replacement.  Almost without exception, the feedback from members moving from Respironics to Resmed has been positive.  There are a few exceptions and you may be one, but it's really your only choice.  Your machine and all the Dreamstation ASVs are recalled and Philips has not gotten around to replacing the advanced machines yet.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Restarting CPAP jw421 15 782 02-05-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: jw421
  Restarting CPAP treatment, looking for guidance croc 17 1,373 09-09-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: jwest
Question [Treatment] Restarting CPAP. Struggling with sleep talan 19 2,445 04-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Last Post: talan
  S9 Autoset restarting kaywai 5 659 10-27-2021, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Restarting CPAP after 4 years: does machine need cleaning? Kevin521 3 1,356 03-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Restarting CPAP after 3 years StaffyGirl 7 3,691 04-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Luvmyzzz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.