Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Small issue with new item
RE: Small issue with new item
(05-20-2017, 02:33 AM)Ockrocket Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:42 AM)xxyzx Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 11:56 PM)Ockrocket Wrote: I know nothing of this specific machine.. 

But Googling suggests LowP refers to a low pressure alarm that is on some models, given that your manual doesn't mention it may mean you have the wrong manual for your particular machine.

Check in the CPAP Setup Manuals section at the top of the page here to see if there is a download for your particular machine model and verify if what you have is the correct manual.

most manuals are wrong manuals
they write a generic one for too many models
and they dont update them when changes occur

my car manual is wrong
my cell phone manual is wrong
the wifi manual is wrong
other device manuals are wrong

Most manuals are right, if you know how to read them and understand what the basic process is that they are referring to... unless it is the wrong manual for the device you are using it for. 

You must be the unluckiest person on earth to have got manuals that are incorrect for every vehicle and device you own... you have my sympathy xxyzx.  Whistle

Do you know where I can get Chinglish, Japlish, and Spanglish dictionaries to read some of my manuals?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2017, 01:37 AM)Hydrangea Wrote: That's interesting that your machine alerts you to a poor mask fit!

I think my Dreamstation shows if the mask fit has been poor overnight.. and I think it can be turned on/off, but I haven't investigated that as my mask fit has never been a problem so far.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed airsense 10 does too by displaying a red frown face.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,372 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 658 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 1 184 03-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 352 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.