Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

About to order a Dreamstation Go
RE: About to order a Dreamstation Go
Also wanted to point out that the Auto version of the GO works out of the box with sleepyhead. It is recognized as the Remstar Auto. It reports all the good stuff you would expect from PR machines (RERA, OH, H, CA, VS, etc).
Post Reply Post Reply
Somebody in Respironics land loves us poor, simple-minded programmers.  Big Grin

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Dan, I'm hoping they sent you a copy of the Clinician Manual for your DreamStation Go...

If so, perhaps you could scan it and email it to me at apneaboard@gmail.com?  Or, if you could make a good clean photocopy of it, and can mail it to me at:  Apnea Board, PO Box 62, Dixon, IL 61021 USA and then I can scan it into a PDF for folks.

I'm sure we'll have a lot of folks interested in this machine and many will be asking for a copy of the Clinician Setup Guide.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick feedback Dan.  Thanks

I might have to put one on my shopping list, but here in Far Off Fleece 'em for all they've got Australia you can bet it will cost double the price you guys pay. 

If I could get one posted to me in a straight out purchase I'd risk buying one, PR have a good product reliability reputation it seems.. and I'm extremely happy with my auto Dreamstation unit, so a no brainer to go with the brand again. 

I'd just have to find out what adapters I need to use my F&P Eson nose mask and I'd be all set.  Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2017, 10:12 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Dan, I'm hoping they sent you a copy of the Clinician Manual for your DreamStation Go...

Sorry, they did not.  Just the basic user manual.

Since the machine only has 1 physical button I was going to try holding it and the touch screen in various modes to see if it lets me access the other settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
You might need to be holding the One Button when you plug in or power up the unit...
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and then swipe down on the touchscreen to enter provider mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, thanks to a kind soul who posted above this post, we now have the combined Setup Guides for the Philips-Respironics DreamStation Go CPAP and the Philips-Respironics DreamStation Go Auto-PAP.

See here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid200724
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-16-2017, 02:32 PM)C0mbe Wrote: You need to press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and then swipe down on the touchscreen to enter provider mode.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I currently use a ResMed S9 and an HDM Z1. Both are clearly Auto CPAP machines. Is the Dreamstation Go a true Auto or is the Flex feature the only adjustment from a continuous level of air pressure? Is it the same program as the Dreamstation? Many thanks for any comments.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degressive Order of Apnea? MaskedOne 6 349 01-26-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is facility-based titration study necessary for physician to order ASV device? DevinJones 5 986 03-14-2023, 01:04 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,713 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,534 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  Resmed Airsense 11 auto on back order at Resmed? flsleeper 4 1,489 05-22-2022, 08:20 PM
Last Post: orca3219
  What does a sleep test need to contain in order to confirm/deny UARS? gaydolphinorgy 1 644 11-25-2021, 12:14 PM
Last Post: mper6794
Question My sleep results. Is ASV in order? ShallowBreather 7 883 08-25-2021, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.