Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Accessing Clinician Data on ResMed's MyAir site
Accessing Clinician Data on ResMed's MyAir site
I've been using ResScan to access my data. But it is complicated as it only has a Windows version, so I have to access it through Windows on my Mac which is convoluted and time consuming.

Is there any way of accessing the data on MyAir the way my sleep doc and durable equipment supplier can?

Much thanks,

Mischul
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Accessing Clinician Data on ResMed's MyAir site
hi Mischul,

Have you considered using SleepyHead?

Some people find it is easier to use than ResScan, it runs on the Mac, and provides similar rigorous analysis of the data captured on SD card by the machine (which is more detail than what I understand goes over the comm link to MyAir).

If you want to see what the clinicians see via the ResMed site, I'm guessing that is probably a high priced subscription medical providers pay to ResMed and not accessible to patients in general.

If you just need to see the same level of detail, Sleepyhead might be the best solution for you.

Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Mischul!

MyAir is dummied down for the mere consumer. You aren't going to have the detailed data that you get from ResScan.

Please take SaldusMiegas' advice and try SleepyHead. Here is the link:
https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

The worst thing that can happen is you don't like it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am on a Mac and have been using Sleepyhead. It is really good and will give you the whole picture of what is going on. The ResMed app is okay for a quick snapshot, but you pretty much see all you are going to see on your machine when you wake.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-06-2016, 12:13 PM)Mischul Wrote: Is there any way of accessing the data on MyAir the way my sleep doc and durable equipment supplier can?

Much thanks,

Mischul

Your physician and DME are probably accessing "My View" which is ResMed's cloud-based management system that is offered to professionals on a subscription basis.

When I asked for access pricing, as an individual, I was turned down. They told me that most of the data was for compliance purposes and remotely setting the machine, and there was far less data than the information contained on the SD card. They recommended other software as being more responsive to my data requirements. They offered no documentation, so I could not independently verify exactly what data was available.

ResMed also has other products such as their ResMed Data Exchange API (Application Programming Interface) tools that allows you to exchange data -- but this is for vendors and developers.

It appears that ResMed continues with their program of secrecy and apparently feels that your physician and DME are their real customers -- and patients are secondary.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the advice. I do have SleepyHead loaded on my Mac from before I got a copy of ResScan. I'll give it a whirl. Mischul
Post Reply Post Reply
Brianm, I moved your post to its own thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ee-SD-card
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I saw my Dr just today and he showed me the report he got from the DME: one page, mostly summary sratistics, with a bar chart of daily AMI. I showed him my Sleepyhead graphs (with SpO2) and he said that is what he gets from a "home sleep study".
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-06-2016, 01:24 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi Mischul!

MyAir is dummied down for the mere consumer. You aren't going to have the detailed data that you get from ResScan.

Please take SaldusMiegas' advice and try SleepyHead.

The worst thing that can happen is you don't like it.

Hello everyone, I'm new to CPAP( 3 days) ,forum and I'm also French speaking so, please forgive mistakesUnsure
I too got MyAir and I don't find the data very helpful. I'm wondering is there one that I can use on my Ipad?

Cant-sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 78 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 764 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 185 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.