Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Accessories for Less?
Accessories for Less?
Being that I'm new on here, I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place but here's my question/issue...
I'm currently w/out health ins. & I need to replace pretty much everything but the machine! The canister thing that holds the water might be okay to keep (does anyone know of a way to clean it out really well?) but the all the tubing & the nasal pillow should really be replaced. I don't have much to spend so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get these supplies for cheap? I worry about continuing to use several year old accessories, no matter how well I think I clean them out! Any help is greatly appreciated Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Accessories for Less?
(09-06-2012, 05:41 AM)ceo1282 Wrote: Being that I'm new on here, I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place but here's my question/issue...
I'm currently w/out health ins. & I need to replace pretty much everything but the machine! The canister thing that holds the water might be okay to keep (does anyone know of a way to clean it out really well?) but the all the tubing & the nasal pillow should really be replaced. I don't have much to spend so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get these supplies for cheap? I worry about continuing to use several year old accessories, no matter how well I think I clean them out! Any help is greatly appreciated Smile

Hello and welcome. Take a look at this list and check out No. 2. I have never used them seeing as I am in Australia but I have heard excellent reports. Am sure others will be able to help you out too. Good luck

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #1 on the list is also very reasonable for _PAP supplies. I used them for years, until i ran into problems with Medicare. Sad
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hoses are cheap on eBay ($10 or less). You will want to change your filter, too. Those are also cheap on eBay.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tell us exactly what type of mask and the size of the pillows...just maybe -someone has some unused ones laying around that they don't need anymore and you may be able to negotiate. Maybe even filters also.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ceo1282, First, WELCOME! to the forum.! As far as supplies go, I echo what others have said so far. Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap accessories for masks periksson 1 503 06-20-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Medicare and CPAP Accessories oneeyeopen 5 769 06-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Doublereeder2
  do all listed suppliers accept insurance for accessories, masks, etc hELpMePls2023 4 570 01-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Equipment] If you use DreamStation Oximetry Accessories... TheMadbear 3 2,604 11-17-2021, 11:25 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Essential Accessories jonesbc19 7 2,252 06-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Last Post: RedCoPete
  DreamStation and related accessories part numbers GPSMapNut 2 1,778 01-26-2016, 07:52 PM
Last Post: MitchS
Question What's your favorite xPAP accessories? Pics welcome! Ailu 26 7,101 07-04-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: truetopath

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.