Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Accidentally moved date to next day
Accidentally moved date to next day
I moved the date to March 8th by accident before midnight on the 7th so now it says the 9th since it’s just after midnight. Is there anyway to get it back to the right date since it won’t let you go back in time. I used it for a nap after 12 noon today. Is that the reason why it won’t let me put it back?
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Accidentally moved date to next day
I know not the details on the fix but I think you have to set clock back not quite 24 hrs several days in a row until the date/time lines up to real date/time.

Alternate answer: you've broken the space/time continuum Marty. And I don't know where in time I parked the DeLorean.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Two choices, well three with the first being not to change the time at all.
1. After noon machine time the time can be moved backwards to just after noon. Repeat daily until time is correct.
2. Reset all data and reset the time. Backup the SD card and delete or use a new one.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m definitely stuck in the future Dave lol. 

Sleeprider if I do a reset with card out will the card format when I put it back in or will the data stay and just pick up where it left off? I’m SOL as far as getting the summary data back on the machine after I wipe it right?
Post Reply Post Reply
Once the machine data is reset it is unrecoverable, however it does not affect your MyAir, AirView history as far as I know. It also does not affect data already in OSCAR. Basically, the data you have, does not change, but the device and SD card is wiped, so be sure to backup the card. All data is keyed to the device serial number. Only the machine's internal data is affected.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or do as I suggested in the other thread just before Bed each night before using the machine set the time back to 12:01 (One minute after midday) eventually you will be able to set the correct Day/Time it will take a few days to get back to where you were and your sleep session times will be weird but it will work and kinda average out
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you jaswilliams. I’m definitely going to go that route to get the date back to normal without wiping the machine. 

Sleeprider I thank you for your help also.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Diagnosis] Moved from APAP to BPAP and struggling Spicykielbasa 1 222 03-10-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Spicykielbasa
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,176 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 425 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 228 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Airsense 10 Autoset- I messed up the date OldFatMan 3 394 12-26-2023, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Help interpreting Oscar date from first night Keicereal 2 347 12-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Keicereal

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.