Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Accolades to the guys here!
Accolades to the guys here!
Good morning!

It has been over 8 weeks since I last discussed my endeavors to master this tortuous regimen.  I am happy to say that it is getting much simpler and exponentially better.  I still don't like the whole scenario but I have accepted it as an evil necessity.  What has all babble got to do with this post?  Simple. Without the guidance, understanding, and mentoring of the principals of this board I would never have gotten past the first couple of months.  My machine would have been relegated to the deepest, darkest, uppermost, farthest, hardest to reach, corner of the storage area!  Through the advice and recommendations of the respondents to my concerns I have been able to get things acceptably under control.  I originally commented about consistency and unobtainable minimum results and have determined the only thing consistent about this therapy is the inconsistency!  I don't think there are ever any two consecutive days that are identical in results, but, that's okay.  I have accepted there will be variations in the stats and that knowledge comes from the tips and tricks learned from people that have MUCH more experience than I.

Once again, THANK YOU to all those that take so much of their time to respond to the myriad of questions that are asked here. Thanks Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Accolades to the guys here!
Glad that this forum and it's members have been of so much help to you. My experience was the same when I first discovered this forum. 

Not only did they answer all my questions, they provided me support and encouraged me to stay the course when I was wavering a bit.  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to Apnea board, My experience with Cpap was just trying to learn why and how to use it properly. The Apnea board forum is one of the better ones if you want to learn how to improve your therapy, this has been my experiences and have been informed what works and things to avoid & good products that are beneficial.
When Doctors and nurses are having their hands full dealing with the pandemic it is a treasure drove of knowledge that works in this kind environment and especially in remote parts of the world IMO.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is a lot easier to understand with the context of your therapy thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...essly-lost where you admit to being lost, and got some good suggestions to get it together. We are all just fellow users, and offer our experience to help make this "tortuous regiment" work. We put in the effort because it's just great when someone like yourself finds, it works. Congrats!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [Diagnosis] Help guys! alexfryatt1993 9 725 01-23-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Guys can someone please explain all the different settings on a BiPap (Philips) Zoltyzolt 2 715 03-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Video [Diagnosis] Hi guys starting therapy today, could someone explain my sleep study IwantToSleep123 6 979 08-14-2021, 01:27 AM
Last Post: IwantToSleep123
Surprised Night 8, it's already Love - Hate. So glad I found you guys! FE350 148 13,300 01-08-2020, 09:33 AM
  Hey Guys, Help Tweaking machine Justbreath 25 3,193 06-05-2019, 06:21 PM
  Do you guys unplug your CPAP after it cools down? vroomvroom 13 4,358 04-01-2019, 12:48 AM
Last Post: ardenum
  Just got my prescription, can you guys look it over and let me know what's up? vroomvroom 12 2,254 02-27-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: vroomvroom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.