Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Acne
RE: Acne
Hi Gaspnea, Boy, you would have people asking questions if you went out with your mask glued on, before, they saw the shiner, and now they see something quite different, (Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha,) From a unicorn to a masked woman, HUH, (Ha-Ha?)
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Yup. And what's even funnier is that I have a Skype meeting tomorrow morning at 8:00 with the C.O.O. of our company. I think he has a fairly good sense of humor. I am pretty certain it would be the first time he ever Skyped with someone wearing a CPAP mask. Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess you could call that a maskarade, HUH? (Ha-Ha-Ha.)
BTW, Have a good "Skype" meeting tomorrow.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Gasp,

I have the same problem. After 30 years, I've started buying --dex acne pads again. I also use my wifes face cream to counteract the drying effect of the acne pads. Vicious spiral!

Best of luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys. I guess it will be a long journey. When I woke up this morning I still had the cyclops zit. I also had a nice new red welt under my left eye and another one next to the zit. I must have done a good job with makeup because my Skype meeting went well and he did not burst out laughing into the camera. In fact, he said he enjoys Skyping with me and that I am always organized and to the point. This comes as a surprise to me since I KNOW that I am notorious for being forgetful and saying disjointed things (from the sleep apnea I bet). Maybe he was just trying to be nice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross CPAP Made me well - sick. Asthma.Acne.Etc. dbw45 11 2,019 02-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: booksfan
  Acne From Straps? player 3 2,128 03-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Last Post: green wings

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.