Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Add Linux download to the Sleep Files site
RE: Add Linux download to the Sleep Files site
Like I mentioned, I did the build as well, though it wasn't completely smooth, as several of the QT libraries needed the dev version installed for qmake to work properly. And, while I agree that most Linux users are somewhat more willing to venture into compiling code than the average windoze user, I think the availability of a recent .deb and .rpm have value.

I wonder if starting from the old .deb would work better than creating from scratch... Not sure how much the packaging has changed over the last few years.

Blessings to all.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Add Linux download to the Sleep Files site
the old deb didn't support as many xpap machines. there were some other issues which escape my memory now, but I installed the old deb on my ubuntu system before building my own. I am running Trusty, and would be willing to install a newer deb Smile
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting O2 Insight Pro files to OSCAR? SnoozeBest 18 441 04-14-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar 1.5.2 freezes at Backing up Files Win11 warreparre 1 89 04-01-2024, 04:48 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 978 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  OSCAR v1.5.2 - Linux Versions Crimson Nape 3 272 03-17-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 112 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 243 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 241 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.