Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Added a new pulse oximeter importer...
RE: Added a new pulse oximeter importer...
I didn't touch the Somnopose loader, since I didn't have any sample data, but I'd bet it has the same phantom loading problem.

Kmkallas, if you can send me that sample file, I can take a poke at the Somnopose loader and bring it up to snuff. (And maybe keep it from crashing if you feed it a non-Somnopose CSV...)
Post Reply Post Reply
What's the status of o2ring import ATM?

I impulse bought one, so just wondering.

I've got an Android phone, but otherwise use Linux on laptop/desktop.
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, here's the way I've found that works for me on Linux. Use your phone (ViHealth) app to download the data. Connect your phone to your Linux box with a USB cable. Copy over the files in the ViHealth folder on your phone to your PC. After importing your sleep data for the day, go to Data → Import Viatom Data, select the data file for that day. If OSCAR already has the data, you will get a message box saying, "Up to date", otherwise it will state, "Import successful".

I hope this helps.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Crimson; that's very helpful.

So that definitely seems doable then.

Can one not bulk import from multiple days?
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training.
Post Reply Post Reply
In Windows, yes. In Linux and Mac, no. The multiple file selection capability in Qt seems to prevent that.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
On Mac you can select the enclosing folder. Evidently you can't do that on Linux.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just tried it one more time in Linux. No joy! If you try selecting the folder, it opens it to display files only.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Doesn't work on Mac either. Will only let you select an individual file. The "enclosing folder" is not an option ("Open" button stays grayed out until you select an individual file).
There was a bug in Qt, some time ago, with using the native file dialog for Mac (and Linux???). Not sure if they ever fixed it.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the information, Jeff! Now, I need to correct an earlier post, in another thread, on this subject.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I should clarify a little...

The "Select multiple files" and "enclosing folder" do not work when trying to import oxi data files on Mac (at least not for me).

The "Enclosing folder" or root folder only works when specifying a folder for xPAP data import.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 150 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 194 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,409 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 158 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 236 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 547 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.